Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why it is Okay for Me to Get a BB Gun

Some people think I shouldn't get a better BB gun, but I disagree.

First of all, though some people may think it is more dangerous that the one I have now, I don't think that is true. The gun I am getting is very accurate and has a scope making it less likely to hit something I don't want to. Also, even though it shoots about twice as fast as the one I have now, people who have the gun say it doesn't shoot fast enough to badly hurt even a small animal.

Others are worried about the danger of me or them losing an eye. Though the danger does exist, we have a set of rules that will be taped to on to the stock of my gun. One is "never shoot towards something man made or living." Another is "always wear safety goggles when shooting."

In the past, I have shown bad judgement regarding my BB gun (shooting a glass table). But that was 3 years ago. That was a long time ago and I can show better judgment.

Even though some people disagree, I think getting a BB gun would be fine.

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment