Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bar Mitzvah Bike Ride for the Milo Foundation

As you know, my Bar Mitzvah is coming up. My Bar Mitzvah is important to me because it has been an important tradition for thousands of years and will be a good way for me to connect with my past.

As one of my Bar Mitzvah challenges, in March I am taking a 3-day bike ride with my dad from Auburn to San Rafael (about 180 miles). To make this ride more meaningful, I am raising money for the Milo Foundation. The Milo Foundation is based in San Rafael and helps abandoned dogs and cats find new homes. Our dog Rosie was actually a Milo rescue dog.

I am hoping you will help sponsor this ride in the form of donations to Milo. You can donate money per mile or just a set amount. Donations can be made in the following ways:

1) Donate online at http://www.milofoundation.org

Click "DONATE" and complete required information. In the Additional Notes box, please type "Eli's Bar Mitzvah".

OR...

2) You can send checks made out to "The Milo Foundation" to me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment